Detective Stories Old Time Radio ShowsHome > Detective Stories Shows
- The Adventures of Sam Spade - The Adventures of Sam Spade was a radio series based loosely on the private detective character Sam Spade, created by writer Dashiell Hammett for The Maltese Falcon. The show ran for 13 episodes on AB
- The Amazing Mr. Malone - One of the lesser known radio detective serials was The Amazing Mr. Malone also known as Murder and Mr. Malone. Based on the John Malone series of mystery novels by Craig Rice, and on the ra
- Blackstone The Magic Detective - Blackstone, the Magic Detective was a 15-minute radio series which aired Sunday afternoons at 2:45pm ET on the Mutual Broadcasting System from October 3, 1948 until April 3, 1949. The series,
- Boston Blackie - The Boston Blackie radio series, also starring Morris, began June 23, 1944, on NBC as a summer replacement for The Amos 'n' Andy Show. Sponsored by Rinso, the series continued until September 15 of th
- The New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - The New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes was an old-time radio show which aired in the USA from October 2, 1939 to July 7, 1947. Originally, the show starred Basil Rathbone as Sherlock Holmes and Nigel B
- The Shadow - "The Shadow" - One of the most popular radio shows in history. The show went on the air in August of 1930. "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows!